Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 10: Nothing Special


 Stuff has stayed pretty much the same. My left foot isn't in pain anymore, just a little tingling feeling mostly when the boot hits the floor. Maybe it's because my left knob was always the one that hurt the most, and I don't think that foot is going to give up so easily.I am not that concerned about it, because it hasn't even been 2 weeks since the surgery. A lot has happened, but a lot still needs to happen.

There is no swelling in either foot, but they are starting to itch. The only relief I get from that is when I take off the boots I go to town on my ankles. They are itching as well, but I think it is mostly run off itching from the incisions. It is only temporary relief though, and probably makes the real itch worse, but man it feels good while scratching.

And I finally got a new set of photos:
Bone stimulator at work. Pre-shower and full of iodine.
 

Post shower.

New wrappings.


2 comments: