Sunday, August 28, 2011

Recovery: Day Two

Not much to report on my second day of recovery. It was much like the first. I am still elevating and icing my feet almost every second with the exception of going to the bathroom. The pain was pretty much the same. My toes appear the same, no bigger no smaller.

The main difference between Day 1 and Day 2 is I slept so much more. That first day I was kind of wired and didn't get a lot of sleep. But on Day 2 I took a nap in the afternoon, went to bed fairly early, woke up around 7, ate some breakfast, and then went back to sleep until about 9:30. My dreams are still a little nightmarish. They usually involve my feet in some way, but at least I am not suffocating in them. So no more freaking out.

I am still just hanging in there. We will see what Day 3 brings . . .

1 comment:

  1. P.S. This reminded me of the uncomfortable sleeping position you have to be in right now (and being on creepy drugs that make you scared).

    http://www.thedailygreen.com/cm/thedailygreen/images/U6/knit-sardines-nicole-lg.jpg

    ReplyDelete