Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bunion Surgery Pre-Op: T minus 25 days

It may be a bit early to start my bunion surgery blog, but I don't have a lot going on my other blog at the moment, so what the hell.

I can't remember when or why I started calling my bunions "knobs" but that is what I call them, and that is what I will probably refer to them as from here on out.

This was me about 3 years ago:




comic by my pal Gubba


And this is me now:



Cutting slits in the sides of my shoes so my knobs don't hurt when I wear them. I've tried wide shoes, and even extra wide shoes and they didn't cut it. So here I am with my knobs spilling out of the sides, awaiting surgery which is scheduled for August 25th. . .

2 comments:

  1. I just totally laughed out loud when I read the title of your blog. Very funny indeed if you ask me. My friend just cut off their bunions in il and so I got curious to learn more about it. I didn't realize it would be so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really tough. Bunions can hurt. I actually have one myself and I've consdidered going to get my bunions in IL removed.

    ReplyDelete